TENNECO (formerly Federal-Mogul) IS ANNOUNCING HIGHER WAGES AND SHIFT DIFFERENTIALS!
We are introducing shift differentials effective 6/28/21!
2nd & 3rd Shift = $1.00
AND WE'RE INCREASING OUR ENITRE PAY SCALE!
We've increased our starting wages FROM $16.68 TO $17.50 with the opportunity to progress to $22.85 after 36 months!
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY, COME JOIN OUR TEAM AND EARN A $1,500 SIGN ON BONUS!
Go to jobs.tenneco.com
Benefits awarded day 1! Including 14 PAID holidays, Domestic Partner insurance, vacation on day 1, & more!
SUMMARY: Visually inspects, wraps, and packages product by performing the following:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accountable for creating a quality product.
- Participates in training to produce a quality product and uses preventative measures to ensure the customer requirements and Tenneco standards are met.
- Comply with legal and other requirements to avoid injury and/or ill health to themselves and others.
- Understands preventative measures and creates a safe environment by having the ability to identify potential emergency situations and reports all incidents to supervisor/ manager.
- Adhere to the facility's quality, environmental, health and safety policies that are identified by our Management Systems.
- Reads routers, and production schedules for product specifications such as packaging instructions which includes the type of containers, quantities per container, label information and number of parts to be processed and when. Read special instructions as required. Records information for inspection and production using various form, logs and computer systems.
- Packages and wraps product for production using but not limited to the following types of inspection equipment: OAL/OD qualifiers, vision systems, inspection standards, scales and visual aids.
- Verifies equipment including but not limited to proper settings, and speeds, cycle times, and other controls are in conformance to specification by using established standards.
- Ability to start, shut down, load, unload and qualifiers and vision systems. Operates overhead hoists, and hand jacks. Loads and unloads various types of containers, which in include but are not limited to bags, crates, bins, totes, and boxes. Enters data into computer system for data labels, verifies and setup of various digital-counting scales.
- Ability to reads interprets, and follows all safety rules and regulation while perform operations.
- Troubleshoots and performs appropriate maintenance of the equipment by observation and general cleaning.
- Overtime is required as posted weekly and may be mandated for this position.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor/management.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled