As one of the world's largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic master brands like Heinz, Kraft and Planters. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like DEVOUR and Primal Kitchen. No matter the brand, we are united under one visionTo Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you're passionate like us -- and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen -- there's one thing to dojoin us.
The Kraft Heinz Company is currently seeking MRO Clerk to work at our processing facility in Fort Myers, Fl. Successful candidates must be willing to contribute improvements suggestions and ideas to help continue the success of our facility. Ideal candidates must be safety and quality orientated along with demonstrate adaptability and willingness to work in a team orientated, fast paced work environment. This position provides a smooth, uninterrupted flow of MRO supplies for efficient plant operation. Ensure adequate inventory levels are maintained on all MRO supplies to meet requirements. Ensure that requesters of items receive notification of materials that have arrived. Incumbent is accountable for clerical and administrative support to the Purchasing/Factory Services Department for the purchasing of all MRO items, setting up of all MRO purchase orders and responsible for ensuring that all documentation is provided to the Warehousing Department, for the accurate receiving of these orders, and works closely with the accounts payables clerk to ensure prompt payment of these invoices. Ensure that all MRO parts associated with the consignment and maintenance agreements are accurately updated within the SAP system.
* Candidates must be available to work all shifts including second, third & weekends and holidays
* Prior inventory control and process within a manufacturing environment
Prior experience in SAP/SRMBenefits & Compensation Overview:*We offer a variety of benefits depending on how you chose what is best for you, but what is offered are:*Medical.*Dental.*Vision.*Additional perks: Pet Insurance, (EAP) Employee Assistance Program, Company paid Life Insurance, Company paid Short-term disability*(HRA) Health Reimbursement Account or (HSA) Health Savings Account.*$20.73/hourWork Schedule:
Monday-Friday, every other Saturday
12:00 pm to 8:30 pmResponsibilities & Duties:
- Monitor and initiate the ordering for all MRO stock parts according to set min/max levels. Ensure proper authorization for the processing of orders for any MRO stock parts that fall outside of the min/max levels. Monitor the delivery status of all MRO stock parts.
- Process the orders for all non-MRO items- sanitation, capital and Maintenance supplies. Check procurement requisitions for accuracy, set up purchase orders in the SAP system, Ariba and the SRM systems.
- Notify requesters of MRO parts received in a timely manner, and also notify requesters of any items- MRO or Non-MRO- that are to be delayed or back ordered.
- Assign part numbers in proper categories by processing SAP, stock new items and tag parts with labels.
- Issue parts to all departments from stock room, and/or monitor the issuance log for any MRO parts from the storeroom. Update SAP for such issuance noted in the log on a routine basis.
- Prepare RTV's on MRO stock returns and repairs and make all necessary shipping arrangements. Return incorrect items to vendor for exchange or credit.
- Assist the controller with the performance of routine cycle counts.
- Review min/max levels with the Maintenance Department and adjust if necessary according to history and direction of the Maintenance Manager. Maintain a current list of all obsolete parts with value and communicate the list to the Controller and the Maintenance Manager on a quarterly basis sot heat they can actively determine the best course for the items (i.e. seek a buyer or scrap).
- Keep stockroom clean, neat, and well organized at all times.
- Provide to Controller a monthly report on all MRO inventories with values detailing issuance, receipts, and returns. Also identify any consignment or material management items.
- Work with the Maintenance Management, Factory Services, and HQ purchasing department for the purpose of shopping of Vendors that can provide the best price on all items without sacrificing quality or service. Ensure that all purchases are made with Approved vendors.
- Immediately notify the Controller of any irregular purchasing or inventory issues. Meet with the Controller once every 2 weeks to discuss any routine purchasing or inventory issues.
- Print all reports and expedite all outstanding purchase orders.
- Reconcile all invoice/receiving problems with account payables.
- Check and follow up with any MRO issues.
- Follow Safety Guidelines in accordance with Safe Practices and Job Safety Analysis. Participates in the work Safe Process.
Location(s)Ft. Myers - HourlyEqual Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
- Post High school training in Math, accounting, business, spreadsheets and computers preferred.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with plant personnel and external vendors via letter, phone or e-mail.
- Previous experience in purchasing and inventory control.
- Must have computer skills with experience in Word Perfect and Excel.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Should have the ability to organize and prioritize daily duties, show initiative, work unsupervised, and be neat and orderly in their daily tasks.
It is the continuing policy of The Kraft Heinz Company to afford full equal employment opportunity to qualified employees and applicants, regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental handicaps, military or veteran status, sexual preference, or any other protected condition or characteristic in conformity with all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations.
Final candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without Company sponsorship. Exceptions requesting work visa sponsorship will be reviewed on a case to case basis.