As one of the world's largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic master brands like Heinz, Kraft and Planters. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like DEVOUR and Primal Kitchen. No matter the brand, we are united under one visionTo Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you're passionate like us -- and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen -- there's one thing to dojoin us.
KraftHeinz offers a generous and comprehensive benefit and compensation package:
2nd shiftPlant and Community Overview:
Our Jacksonville Portion Control facility employs a highly-skilled workforce with an average seniority of 8.8 years and is currently looking for dedicated individuals to join our team!
For more information about our Jacksonville community, visitJob Overview:
Are you ready to join a team that produces quality products that are amongst over 50 household brands in the U.S.? Do you want to go to work each day excited to be a part of a team that values you as a person just as much as a job title....to work for a Company that values your creativity as much as your technical skills? This is the place for you to create your career and make a difference by working with a group of individuals who are as committed and dedicated as you are!Responsibilities & Duties:
* Performs maintenance and repairs to all manufacturing and facility equipment and systems.
* Performs preventive maintenance on production, processing and plant equipment and systems.
* Troubleshoots and repairs electrical controls, circuits, mechanical and pneumatic components and systems.
* Orders parts as necessary.
* Participates in meetings and trains others as necessary.
* Performs other duties as requested.
Modern equipment requires basic knowledge of computer and/or electronic data processing. Some new machines have robotized electronic components that operator must be able to understand and work with.
Has excellent communication skills when dealing with internal and external customers.
Develops and coordinates department tasks, PMs, resources, work schedules and equipment.
Identifies areas to improve processes, machines and facility equipment.
Has excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
Helps diagnose problems and implement solutions to prevent equipment failures.
Accurately fills out all required paperwork.
Responsible for maintaining and repairing water treatment system, boilers, compressors, chillers, A/C units, fire/burglar systems, utility and ingredient delivery systems, buildings and grounds.
Manages and organizes maintenance forms, files, work orders and tracking spreadsheets as necessary
Coordinates maintenance and repairs with outside contractors to facilities and equipment, trains and supports the contractors while on the premises, assists when necessary.
Monitors radio communications & prioritizes break downs
Follows up on customer work requests to insure they are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
Works closely with Maintenance Planner scheduling and delegating PMs, rebuilds and component replacement programs.
Makes repairs and performs preventive maintenance on powered industrial trucks and associated equipment. Coordinates repairs with outside industrial truck repair companies when necessary. Maintains status as PIT evaluator.
Assists in writing procedures and work instructions.
Possess own tools required to perform job duties.
Administers and enforces GMPs and safety practices.
Provides effective professional leadership and direction for maintenance department
Creates work lists, schedules and works overtime or weekend work when necessary to perform maintenance or repairs on facility equipment when necessary.
Monitors and checks technician's attendance.
Insures quality and workmanship of repair.
Manages labor hours & identifies opportunities to reduce labor and maintenance costs.
Insures maintenance areas are audit ready at all times.
Assists in performance reviews.
Purchases parts and materials and availability of same.
Attends daily efficiency meetings and weekly production scheduling meetings.
Provides & develops training programs as required
Assists with breakdowns and start up in processing and packaging rooms when necessary.
1. Understand and Administer Company Policy and Procedures fairly and consistently.
2. Role model including following all company policies and procedures.
3. Assist in Employee Development Activities (performance appraisal, employee recognition, employee coaching, employee motivation and training).
4. Effectively communicate verbally and in written format.
5. Conducts meetings.
6. Effectively guides conflict resolution.
7. Is creative.
8. Is innovative.
9. Defines/recognizes and services needs of the internal/external customer.
10. Performs appropriate situation analysis and executes effective problem solving skills.
11. Delegates for Productivity and Growth.
12. Self-starting and self-directing (initiative).
13. Cooperates and works well with others, sharing information and resources.
14. Establishes effective and professional working relationships.
15. Exercises good judgement and decision making skills.
16. Demonstrates effective planning and organizing skills.
17. Promotes teamwork.
18. Appropriate time management skills; meets deadlines.
19. Accountable and Responsible.
20. Effectively handles multiple priorities. Operates equipment in a safe manner following GMP guidelines and keeps work area clean.
21. Participates in meetings.
22. Trains others.
23. Fills in for other positions as necessary.
24. Additional duties as assigned
25. Additional responsibilities of this position include assisting in the creation of a culture of safety and health by performing work safely in accordance with all company safety procedures. Operates equipment safely and reports any unsafe work conditions or practice to supervisor. Occupational safety and health performance is measured in this position