As one of the world's largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic master brands like Heinz, Kraft and Planters. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like DEVOUR and Primal Kitchen. No matter the brand, we are united under one visionTo Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you're passionate like us -- and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen -- there's one thing to dojoin us.
Kraft Heinz Claussen Pickles is excited to help you start your career today!
Ensure a quality product is produced and continuous improvement. Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing the production areaResponsibilities & Duties:
* Remove or cover edible products.
* Remove or cover packaging materials.
* Position drain baskets/screens and clean drains.
* Pick up miscellaneous trash.
* Wipe and cover equipment not adaptable wet cleaning.
* Turn off power on equipment to be dismantled - Lock out/block out procedures.
* Dismantle equipment.
* Apply detergent, brush and scour, rinse, inspect for defects, and sanitize, final rinse, dry.
* Perform miscellaneous cleaning tasks (including sweeping, scrubbing, polishing, dusting, etc.) throughout the entire facility.
* Perform miscellaneous tasks on the plant grounds including sweeping, picking up garbage, watering and shoveling snow (seasonal).
* Perform special projects which include non-routine cleaning and painting.
* Responsible for notifying Sanitation Supervisor of any mechanical problems.
* Responsible for proper placement of all sanitation utensils after using.
* Must try to recycle as much recyclable waste as possible.
* Operates hand trucks to move materials.
* Pushes waste carts and disposing of it properly.
* Works safely and promotes safe working conditions.
* Responsible for minor production set-up such as filling glue pots, assembling equipment, placing equipment and items in proper place.
* May also perform additional miscellaneous duties as directed by the Sanitation Supervisor.
* Reads and writes either Spanish or English to follow written procedures and fill out pre-operational forms.
* Measure chemical concentrations and records the results.
* May also perform additional miscellaneous duties as directed by the Sanitation SupervisorQualifications: