The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We're a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. While Kraft Heinz is co-headquartered in Chicago and Pittsburgh, our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
We spark joy around mealtime with our iconic brands, including Kraft, Oscar Mayer, Heinz, Philadelphia, Lunchables, Velveeta, Planters, Maxwell House, Capri Sun, Ore-Ida, Kool-Aid, Jell-O, Primal Kitchen, and Classico, among others.
No matter the brand, we're united under one vision:To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we're transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion - and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen - there's only one thing to do: join our table and let's make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level - from entry-level intern to senior leader - to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners - to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz - which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you're supported to grow and achieve. You're expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level - and you'll be rewarded. You're given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won't do it alone. You're supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.Job Description
Lift Truck OperatorBenefits & Compensation Overview:
Starting Pay Rate: $20.61
- Additional perks: (EAP) Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off,
- (HRA) Health Reimbursement Account or (HSA) Health Savings Account.
- (FOIP) Field Operations Incentive Program
8 hour Monday-Friday
12 hour Rotating Schedule
Mandatory OvertimePlant & Community Overview:
Bullet points you may want to include are:
- The Kraft Heinz Company is the third-largest food and beverage company in North America and the fifth-largest food and beverage company in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands. A globally trusted producer of delicious foods, the Kraft Heinz Company provides high quality, great taste and nutrition for all eating occasions whether at home, in restaurants or on the go. The Company's iconic brands include Kraft, Heinz, ABC, Capri Sun, Classico, Jell-O, Kool-Aid, Lunchables, Maxwell House, Ore-Ida, Oscar Mayer, Philadelphia, Planters, Plasmon, Quero, Weight Watchers Smart Ones and Velveeta. The Kraft Heinz Company is dedicated to the sustainable health of our people, our planet and our Company.
- Our Granite City location produces Capri Sun & Koolaid Burst products
Located in , just 10 minutes away from downtown St. Louis!Job Overview:
* Specific Duties
- Perform at or above 100% productivity expectations on a daily basis as recorded on the Labor Productivity Tool (method of tracking productivity for all job functions throughout the scheduled day).
- Maintain a clean and safe work area at all times.
- Inspect all trailers before loading and unloading using the appropriate documentation.
- Count and document all Chep pallets loaded and received into the facility.
- Follow stock rotation based on Matrics instructions and re-warehousing moves when necessary.
- Damage repack/preparation for Plus Inc.
- Matrics ticket verification, stock rotation and truck unloading/data entry on Matrics RF equipment
- Product replenishment in pick lines.
- Load Empty pouch trailers to other CS facilities.
- Supply Variety pack/module production lines and quality rework.
- Perform sanitation responsibilities as needed and/or required.
- Keep lines running efficiently.
- Documentation - Responsible for Pre-Operational checks at beginning of shift and daily forklift inspection.
- Documentation - Responsible for interdictive inspections throughout course of the shift.
- Operating knowledge of all palletizers and wrappers.
- Replacing rolls of stretch-wrap when needed.
- Operating knowledge of the Matrics system.
- Quality awareness. Last line of defense for spotting defects.
- Follow all GMP's
- Other duties as assigned or required.
* Productivity Responsibility
- Actively participate in team goal setting/implementation. ensure that we are the low cost, high quality producer.
- Strive to maximize the efficiency of the plant/department by submitting and implementing process improvements.
* Quality Responsibility
- Insure the quality of our products and our workplace by following all procedures and guidelines.
- Comply with all established GMP's, HACCP guidelines, Housekeeping responsibilities and QRMP operating procedures.
- Assist in the implementation of the QRMP program and training of new associates.
* Safety Responsibility
- Actively participate in team safety efforts to achieve/exceed plant goals.
- Involvement & supportive of Safety teams & processes.
- Required to perform all duties safely and use discretion to prevent injuries to self and/or others.
Location(s)Granite City PlantEqual Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
- Certified to operate a forklift in the high bay racks.
- Knowledge of Matrics/RF operations.
- Must be willing and able to demonstrate planning/organizational skills and behavior, which will contribute to the overall team effectiveness.
- Understanding of the requirements and importance of documentation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
It is the continuing policy of The Kraft Heinz Company to afford full equal employment opportunity to qualified employees and applicants, regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental handicaps, military or veteran status, sexual preference, or any other protected condition or characteristic in conformity with all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations.
Final candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without Company sponsorship. Exceptions requesting work visa sponsorship will be reviewed on a case to case basis.