The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We're a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. While Kraft Heinz is co-headquartered in Chicago and Pittsburgh, our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
We spark joy around mealtime with our iconic brands, including Kraft, Oscar Mayer, Heinz, Philadelphia, Lunchables, Velveeta, Planters, Maxwell House, Capri Sun, Ore-Ida, Kool-Aid, Jell-O, Primal Kitchen, and Classico, among others.
No matter the brand, we're united under one vision:To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we're transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion - and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen - there's only one thing to do: join our table and let's make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level - from entry-level intern to senior leader - to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners - to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz - which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you're supported to grow and achieve. You're expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level - and you'll be rewarded. You're given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won't do it alone. You're supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.Job Description
Sanitation Operator-Part TimeBenefits & Compensation Overview:
Starting Pay Rate: $21.50 per hourWork Schedule:
1 day a week (Saturday or Sunday)
May be required to work additional daysPlant & Community Overview:
Bullet points you may want to include are:
- The Kraft Heinz Company is the third-largest food and beverage company in North America and the fifth-largest food and beverage company in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands. A globally trusted producer of delicious foods, the Kraft Heinz Company provides high quality, great taste and nutrition for all eating occasions whether at home, in restaurants or on the go. The Company's iconic brands include Kraft, Heinz, ABC, Capri Sun, Classico, Jell-O, Kool-Aid, Lunchables, Maxwell House, Ore-Ida, Oscar Mayer, Philadelphia, Planters, Plasmon, Quero, Weight Watchers Smart Ones and Velveeta. The Kraft Heinz Company is dedicated to the sustainable health of our people, our planet and our Company.
- Our Granite City location produces Capri Sun & Koolaid Burst products
Located in , just 10 minutes away from downtown St. Louis!Job Overview:
- Understand the Seven Steps of Wet Sanitation and Apply These Principles in the Sanitation of the Capri Department
- Follow Detailed Ways of Working and Perform All Activities Needed During Sanitation (e.g. Dry Cleaning, Rinse, Foaming) in an Effective and Efficient Manner to Ensure the Production of a Safe and Quality Product
- Understand the Hazards of Sanitation and Perform Activities in a Safe Manner Through Use of Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO), Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), and Other Means of Safety
- Understand and Comply with all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) During Sanitation and All Other Activities Use, Assemble, and Disassemble Production Equipment During Sanitation Activities
- Utilize Methods of Preventing Cross Contamination During Sanitation Activities (e.g. Tool Color Coding Program, White Mats, etc.)
- Understand and Perform Drain Cleaning Procedures Understand and Perform Chemical Titrations/Concentration Checks to Ensure the Use of an Effective Concentration During Sanitation Understand and Perform all ATP Swabbing Activities, Including Documentation and Execution of Corrective Actions for Unacceptable Results
- Understand and Perform all Post Sanitation and Start-Up (Pre-Operation) Inspections, Including Documentation and Execution of Corrective Actions for Unacceptable Results
- Understand Clean Equipment Swabbing Activities, Including Documentation and Execution of Corrective Actions for Unacceptable Results
- Follow Good Documentation Practices and Properly Complete all Sanitation-Related Documentation
- Work in a Team Environment and Can Cross-Train Individuals in Assigned Tasks as Needed
- Perform Other Assigned Activities by the Team Leader, Sanitation Lead, Sanitation Supervisor, or Designee as Needed
- Available for Assigned Shifts, Including Weekends, Extended Hours, and Holidays as Needed
Location(s)Granite City PlantEqual Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
- Must be willing and able to demonstrate planning/organizational skills and behavior, which will contribute to the overall team effectiveness.
- Understanding of the requirements and importance of documentation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
It is the continuing policy of The Kraft Heinz Company to afford full equal employment opportunity to qualified employees and applicants, regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental handicaps, military or veteran status, sexual preference, or any other protected condition or characteristic in conformity with all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations.
Final candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without Company sponsorship. Exceptions requesting work visa sponsorship will be reviewed on a case to case basis.