The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We're a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. While Kraft Heinz is co-headquartered in Chicago and Pittsburgh, our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
We spark joy around mealtime with our iconic brands, including Kraft, Oscar Mayer, Heinz, Philadelphia, Lunchables, Velveeta, Planters, Maxwell House, Capri Sun, Ore-Ida, Kool-Aid, Jell-O, Primal Kitchen, and Classico, among others.
No matter the brand, we're united under one vision:To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we're transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion - and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen - there's only one thing to do: join our table and let's make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level - from entry-level intern to senior leader - to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners - to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz - which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you're supported to grow and achieve. You're expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level - and you'll be rewarded. You're given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won't do it alone. You're supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.Job Description
Kraft Heinz Company
The Kraft Heinz Company is currently seeking a Maintenance Coordinator to work at our facility in Muscatine, IA. Ideal candidates must be safety and quality orientated and be willing to work in a team orientated, fast paced work environment. The Maintenance Coordinator provides support and direction to the maintenance organization. Team members in this position will be responsible for processing maintenance notifications in SAP pertaining to repairs, preventive maintenance, and other servicing related activities. Maintain records related to business practices and regulation. Provides reports to all business units. Works closely with the Maintenance Supervisor and Team leads to identify the parts and labor required to complete tasks. scheduling of maintenance activities. Performs other job-related duties as assigned. Follows all safety policies and procedures; participates with the team to achieve safety goals and supports QRMP.
Kraft Heinz is an EO employer - Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled and other protected categories
Benefits & Compensation Overview:
We offer a variety of benefits depending on how you chose what is best for you, but what is offered are:
* Additional perks: Pet Insurance, (EAP) Employee Assistance Program, Company paid Life Insurance, Company paid Short-term disability
* (HRA) Health Reimbursement Account or (HSA) Health Savings Account.
* A shift differential for those who work second or third shift.
1st Shift work schedule. Must be able to work overtime when needed.
* 1st shift - Mon - Fri, 7am - 4pm
**Start times can slightly vary**
Plant & Community Overview:
* Over 300 employees
* Original Construction 1892
* 2nd Heinz Plant - First west of Mississippi.
* Opening in 1893 as Heinz Pickling Works.
* First Products: Sauerkraut, Horseradish, Pickles
* 1895 started Tomato Processing
* Current Products: Ketchups, L&P, Heinz Homestyle Gravy, Single Serve Ketchup, 57 Sauce, and BBQ Sauces
Welcome to Muscatine, IA: Muscatine, IA - Official Website | Official Website
Are you ready to work at HJ Heinz's longest operating facility and join a team that produces quality products that are amongst over 50 household brands in the U.S.? This is a place for you to create your career and make a difference!
Responsibilities & Duties:
* Reviews all work requests
* Works with stockroom personnel to verify availability of parts and materials
* Routes the work order for approval
* Manages and reports the work order backlog using SAP
* Prepares a draft schedule weekly for the coming week based on work order priority, carry-over work to be continues, etc., using SAP
* Routes schedule for input/approval by the Production Manager and Maintenance Supervisors
* Maintain plant and equipment records of maintenance actions; distributes reports and other documentation as required by plant policies and procedures using SAP
* Schedules and participates in regular work forecast
* Completes work orders closeout documentation
* Prepares requisitions for on-site contractor support, and ensures policy adherence during on-site activities
* Additional assignments as needed and given by Management
* Create PM schedule weekly for assigned area
* Participate in rail meetings for assigned area
* Create Part numbers in structure
* Add created part numbers into SAP
* Update equipment BOM's for accuracy
* Request quotes from vendors on parts
* Plan weekend/shutdown work for assigned area
* Work with OEM on trouble shooting, updates, and any other info needed
* Manage and report Maintenance KPI's
* Sourcing parts from other factories as needed (working with the storeroom)
* Kitting parts
* Coordinating 3rd party services
* Meet with area managers to schedule work
* Clerical work for maintenance trainings to be sent to HR
* Present Training for maintenance dept
* SAP onboarding training for new hires
* Set up HR Mini master for new hires in SAP
* LOTO training as needed
* Manage the scheduling and tracking of Maintenance training program
* Will assist management in providing weekend coverage
* Coordinate activities and provide direction to assigned area when Area Supervisor is unavailable.
* High school diploma (an Associate's degree is preferred)
* Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
* Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of employees
* Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment - must include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and demonstrated skills in database management and recordkeeping
* SAP experience is preferred
* 2+ years of similar experience
* Must be able to exercise discretion and judgment because of access to confidential information
Location(s)Muscatine FactoryEqual Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity